Tuesday 13 May 2014

Last day - Rose

I have been sneakily planning my surprise visit to Sydney to see Stella for her Birthday for months now (blog post to come soon.) I'm heading straight to San Fransisco from Sydney so on my last day in Perth I spent it catching up with a friend for lunch. I'm so glad I had one day to chill out before I begin my overseas adventure. There's nothing worse than rushing around on the day you go trying to get everything ready









{Outfit Details - Skirt: Res Denim from Lexi and Roy, Jumper: Sportsgirl, Boots: Betts, Necklace: Minx Collections, Bracelets: Hunter Gatherer and Joy Jewellery, Bangle: Shantique Designs, Rings: FMN Jewellery and Hunter Gatherer}

R
xx

1 comment:

  1. Superb looking!!!!!!!!!!! Like your thinking about unique fashion and style very much. You are looking tremendous gorgeous in this lovely outfit.. Like your posts always because you always try to provide unique concepts about fashion and style. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for sharing this kind of informative post with us.

    ReplyDelete