Thursday 5 June 2014

Snuggling up with blankets and sipping tea is how I've been spending my evenings lately. As much as I am embracing winter, I am excited for my escape to a summer location this weekend. Justin and I have planned to go to USA over my mid year break from uni. I cannot wait, as we will be there in the middle of their summer. I will be meeting Rose over there in a few weeks and once again, we will be reunited! I cannot wait. Make sure you're all following us on instagram to stay updated with our travel adventures.

 



{Outfit Details - Tank: Mate Vintage, Cardigan: Spell Designs, Earrings and Bracelets: Shayote Designs, Ring: Jolie and Deen from Scarlet Fashion}

S
xx

5 comments:

  1. Creating an outstanding look is not easy at all. Fashion is such an artistic creation which can increase your whole appearance and can make your impression higher. A perfect combinations of clothing can contribute you a fantastic look. Without following some proper guidelines you can't be successful in generating stunning fashion. In these photographs you are looking gorgeous in this white plexus styled dress. The blue colored fashionable T-shirt also make you look sensational. Your earrings and unique jewelers are very attractive to generate an outstanding aspect. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of interesting and informative post with us. Please keep sharing with us more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post and Nice Article. All of the Pictures are looking So Beautiful and Gorgeous.I Like it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the girls are very beautiful. They really look very fabulous. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete